Monday 23 July 2012

Guest Post: Pretty Is This.

Hello Everyone,

 Every now and then, we will be introducing to you a Pentecostal blogger. Today we have a special guest.  Her name is Stefanie from Pretty is This. If you haven't checked out her blog, you definitely should.  She has great style, and she's a fellow sister of ours.. so lets show her some good ol' apostolic lovin.  :)   

Here's what she had to say about her syle...



I used to be afraid of color. I have always gravitated toward the neutrals, browns, grays, and black. Oh, I did I love wearing black When I started Pretty Is This, I decided to challenge myself and buy more color. Call me silly, but this freaked-me-out. I've never been that girl who takes on risks without a second thought. 

As I was getting dressed for church this Sunday, I automatically went to my closet and chose two bright, bold colors and put them on without blinking. Funny to see how your personal style evolves, isn't it? Below is my Sunday outfit: 





I know we all love Pinterest! Inspiration galore. Challenge yourself, work with bold and bright colors. Modesty is fun and beautiful; show it!

We totally agree that pinterest is awesome! 
Be sure to check out her blog Here
Befriend her  Facebook, Here.
Follow her on twitter Here
& on Instagram: @Prettyisthis
And leave her a comment... Everyone loves comments! 
God Bless You All :) 

P.S. Did we mention she has totally awesome hair? 

4 comments:

  1. beautiful! i follow her almost everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a skirt the colour of her outfits! Love colour. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what she is wearing & I love the color combination. Love her style, she's got style! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you comments. May God bless you abundantly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...